Monday, January 4, 2010

AGRO


alternate spelling: aggro. G'day all and sorry for the lapse in my blogging. I just got back to the Big Smoke (=city=Sydney). The 17 hour flight went by surprisingly quickly, and I am trying to stay awake for another hour to stave off jet lag.

So how to follow up my last entry? How about with yet another fantastic childrens' character - this time a puppet from Down Under, who looks like a lovable cross between Animal (from the Muppets) and Oscar the Grouch (from Sesame Street) - both of whom I liked very much as a kid. Id and critic - is it any surprise?

Agro means to be hostile or angry for no discernible reason. American synonyms - to go ballistic or to go postal. Apparently it afflicts MMOG players. I don't know if a character named this is a good role model for children ... but I'd take Agro over Barney any day. Plus how can you not dig that totally fly suit?

No comments:

Post a Comment